Sunday 22 January 2017

Two in one series ( Dual colour jhumka )


   
               In this post I am showing you how to make a dual color quilling jhumka. I have used two colors to make this jhumka ( one for the stud and other for  the jhumka ). You can make using any two colors to match your outfit. It is very easy to make this unique quilling jhumka. You can make them in different sizes , colors and styles. I have use 3 mm quilling strips to make the dual color jhumka.

For the materials used please refer to the earlier post :

 I have made four dual color jhumkas . They are shown below :
 

 
 
 For making the complete jhumka , you can refer to my earlier post .


You can use this earring  as a stud as well as a jhumka.
And please don't forget to apply a coat of transparent (clear ) nail polish to give it a shiny look. This will also make your earrings water proof.

I  hope you liked this unique quilling jhumka. Please let me know which combination you tried for the dual jhumka.  
Please share your views

1 comment:

  1. Very nice quilling Jhumkas , would like to see more variance and new innovative ones as well , all the best

    ReplyDelete