Thursday 17 June 2021

Father's Day Special

 Hello friends,




    




           Father and daughter love is unique. My father has always been very loving, caring and supportive. He always stood by my side whenever I needed. Whenever someone scolds me, my father used to always come for my support and was pampered by him. He has and will always keep guiding me in every path of my life. I admire and respect him for all the support, he has been a silent pillar of our family. I dedicate this post to my dad. Love you Appa.

Thank you Appa for everything 😊🤗💖

Wishing you  a very happy Father's Day!!

 I have made a father carrying his cute daughter . Both are quilling dolls. You can refer to my earlier posts for doll making . It looks so nice. 

I hope you all like it. 


2 comments:

  1. Very nice to read your feelings. I was moved. Thank you. God bless you

    ReplyDelete