Wednesday 30 June 2021

Doctor''s Day Special πŸ©ΊπŸ’‰- Quilling Doctors

Hi Friends,



     To Celebrate National Doctor's Day let us thank all the doctors for their dedicated service πŸ™πŸ™. 

       I have made Quilling dolls to show my feelings for all the doctors. Lets see some cute doctors.  For the basic steps of doll making you can refer to my earlier posts.

Let me share some steps:

1. Face:

   The face is made using 10 quilling strips (5 mm). I have used peach colour strips. For the back part use 3 mm black quilling strip. The neck is made using a single quilling strip (5 mm). Make a tight coil. 

2. Body( coat ) :

Make a tight coil using 22 quilling strips (5 mm). Make a cone shape for the body. For this doll I have used white colour strips. Apply fevicol inside the cone. You have to be very careful while making the cone. Make it in the shape of a coat.  Once it dries , make the shirt , collar and the pockets by cutting the strips in appropriate shape. Put some buttons on the coat. 


3. Pants:

Make a tight coil using 5 quilling strips. I have used blue colour for the pant. Make  long cone as shown. Apply fevicol inside the cone. You can refer the picture below after the face ,body and pants attached. 





4. Stethoscope:

Refer to the picture for making the stethoscope. I have used only 3 mm quilling strips.


             Make the shoes using 2 quilling strips each( 5 mm ). I have used black colour quilling strips. Draw the facial features to complete your doll.

For the girl doll I have used pink colour for the pants. You can use any colour of your choice.

I hope you liked these dolls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment