Saturday 23 January 2021

My Quilling Monogram

 Hi friends ,

            I am super excited to share  my new Quilling Monogram

                                        A -   Archanas Quilling World

                  

                      I have tried to represent all my beautiful Quilling Art works on this A. It is  a 3d model of size 22 cm x 20 cm. I have used Kg cardboard to make the base model. Over that I have wrapped design sheets. 

I have tried to depict all
my art work be it 

  • Quilling flowers
  • Photo Frame
  • Quilling dolls
  • Quilling Ganesha
  • Quilling OM
  • Quilling Box
I hope you all like it. Please share your views.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice.
    I wanted just like this but not the same letter. Can I customize the letter, size & the design?

    ReplyDelete