Sunday 10 January 2021

My 150th Post

 Hello friends,

   

         I am very happy and excited to share that my Quilling Blog          ( http://archanasquilling.blogspot.com )  has completed 150 posts . I have come a long long  way in this beautiful journey. I had a very great experience  throughout this journey. I started my quilling blog 5 years ago. It gave me opportunity to share my art works with my dear ones . Also I got  a chance to learn so many new things. Initially , I started doing small projects like greeting cards , wall hangings, earrings  etc. I kept on exploring more and more crafts using quilling. My interest increased day by day and Quilling became my passion. 

         I have done a lot of quilling crafts be it Dashavatar Dolls , Quilling Saraswati , Kathakali , Quilling Lord Shiva etc. One of my favorite is Quilling portrait of my family. Some of my 3 D doll collection includes Ganesha idol  , Bharatnatyam dancer , tanjavur doll etc... . One of my major project in Quilling is the Ganesha Temple. I would  like to thank some all my friends who supported me. A big thanks to my family members who were always there to encourage and guided me.  

                   A heartfelt Thank you to all. 

Let me show you a glimpse of my upcoming projects:



Watch this space for detailed description......


                 




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations 🎈🎈🎀🎀🎀🎁🎁🎁🎁👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete