Sunday 19 July 2020

Quilling Dolls Series - 6

Dear Friends,


This is one more series of Quilling doll . I made this doll for my daughter on her birthday. For doll making , please refer to my earlier posts. The basic parts of the doll are the same. Only the dress differs. I have made a purple skirt with pink border. 
For the doll skirt , I have wrapped a pink colour crimped quilling strip.

The princess look for the doll is designed by my daughter. We have put some jewellery like necklace  and some accessories for the doll. I have used white pearls ( different sizes ) for the accessories.
I have used a net cloth ( white ) to make the veil for the doll.

Let me show you one more doll made by my daughter . The doll base is made using quilling .
The dress is designed  using pink linen cloth.


We have decorated the quilling doll using pearl lines.
I hope you all liked our new creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment