Saturday 4 July 2020

Quilling doll series - 4

Hello friends,



Here comes one more series of quilling dolls. I have made 4 dolls, each one is unique.
You can refer my earlier post for making the parts of the doll.
The face , hands and legs are usually the same pattern as done for my earlier dolls.
Only the dress and hairs differ.

One of the doll has curly hairs. You need to cut small strips and roll it with the needle . Stick each one adjacent to the other.
For another one , I have put two cute ponies . Make a tight coil using a single quilling strip. Make two such coils and stick them on either side of the head. You can choose you own colour combination for the doll dress.
Come on ! Make and show me your quilling doll .
Watch this space for more....

  

2 comments:

  1. All dolls have a beautiful shape. You are a nice artist. Keep it up. 👍🏻😊

    ReplyDelete