Friday 30 April 2021

Quilling Wall decor

Hello everyone,

Quilling Wall Hanging


Today I am showing you something highly creative. This a quilling peacock wall hanging. The drawing of this artwork is made by my mother-in-law around 35 years back. I loved the drawing which inspired me to do quilling on that.

I would love to share my experience in making this. It took me a week’s time to make this excellent wall piece. I have used exceedingly small coils to make this. We may think that if its small its easy but no that is not the truth in quilling. I have used only 3 mm quilling strips. The whole drawing comprises of flowers, leaves and a beautiful Peacock. 

I enjoyed a lot making this beautiful wall piece. A perfect wall decor worth to be kept in your beautiful homes. You can also gift it to your dear ones.

You can watch the tutorial given below.

 


I hope you too would love to share your views on this unique wall piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment