Wednesday 14 April 2021

Quilled Tribal Art

 Hi friends,

Quilling Tribal Art
       

                       Tribal art is the visual arts and material culture of indigenous peopleTypically it originates in rural areas.

I have made a beauifully quilled tribal art work. I have used a MDF board as the base. 

  • First I painted the mdf board with some light shades of acrylic colours.
  • I made the drawing of the tribal woman on the board.
  • Next I had to decide on the colours .
  • As the background was light shades , I had to go for dark colour quilling art.

I have depicted a beautiful tribal lady using quilling.
 
The first  lady is holding a pot on her head.
The second lady is holding a fruit basket
The third lady is holding a basket on her head.

I enjoyed  a lot doing this unique Quilling art work. It is a good Gifting idea for house warming functions. A unique  wall decor to decorate your beautiful home.
I hope you all like it.

2 comments: