Sunday 8 March 2020

Quilling Jewellery set


Hi friends ,
           I made this quilling jewellery set to participate in Indian Quilling Challenge Group IQCG 68.


Let me explain how I made this jewellery set.

  •  For the necklace I have used maroon colour 5 mm quilling strips. 
  • I have made around 50 hollow coils. I have taken a paint brush for the measurement of each coil. Make sure all the coils are of same size.
  • Take 50 white pearls.
  • Slide the pearls and the coils onto the string in an alternate fashion.
  • For the pendant , make a tight coil using 5 quilling strips ( 3 mm ) . I have used maroon colour quilling strip. 
  • Make 10 marquise shape coils using one strip each ( 3 mm ). Stick the marquise shapes around the tight coil. 
  • Decorate the center of the pendant with half pearls.
  • Attach the pendant to the string .
For the earrings also I have used maroon colour quilling strips. Make the earrings similar to the pendant but smaller in size. Attach the earring hook and the jump ring. Your earrings are ready.

Kindly share your views.

No comments:

Post a Comment