Friday 24 January 2020

Quilling Goddess Durga



Hello Friends,

         Goddess Durga  is the embodiment of pure love and courage. Each face of Durga symbolizes different forms of the goddess. I have tried to depict this in my quilling art work .

I have tried to show the  three different forms of the goddess Durga.


1.  For the first one , I have taken a yellow background . This will highlight the face of the Durga.
Draw the outline of the Durga with a pencil. This will help in completing the quilling in an easy way. I have used only 3 mm quilling strips. Make a tight coil for the center of the eyes ( black colour ).
Give an outline by making a comb flower shape.
For the lips make a marquise shape using red colour quilling strip . Make the quilling shapes in coordination with the pencil mark.


2. For the second Goddess Durga , the background is white. I have used only 3 mm quilling strips. Refer to the picture for details. I have made an extra design on either side of the Durga. Take a single quilling strip ( black colour ) and stick it in a vertical fashion exactly on the design.



3. For the third Goddess Durga , the background is white. This is a simple drawing and can be done easily. For the nose ring you need to make an open coil ( yellow colour ) and stick it in between the lips.

I hope you liked my creation.
Happy quilling.....

No comments:

Post a Comment