Sunday 8 December 2019

Quilling envelopes series 1



Hello  friends,

           This is a new addition to my quilling collection. I have made some creative quilling designs on the envelope. You need to take a plain envelope . You can create your own designs to make it look more attractive. These 6 envelopes , I have used flowers as my theme. Different quilling flowers are made to decorate the envelope. All flowers are made using 3 mm quilling strips.

Let me show you each design in detail:


  • Design 1 :             


I have made two flowers. Make 5 tight coils using 1 strip each . Arrange the tight coils to form a flower. Make two such flowers. Make the bushes using green clour quilling strips. 
  • Design 2 :

Make a marquise shape using yellow colour quilling strip. Make 5 such shapes to complete the flower. Make the leaves as shown in the picture. You can use your own colour combination.

  • Design 3 :
Make 4 comb flowers using a combination of two colors (  Red and white ) . You can use any colour of your choice. Also make some leaves using green colour strips.

  • Design 4 :
 Make the quilling flower using tear drop shape. I have used pink colour quilling strips. Make three flowers and decorate it . Give a finishing by making some leaves. I have put this design on the border. The center of the flower can be given using yellow colour.
  • Design 5 : 
To make this type of flower , click here . I have used a combination of blue and yellow. You can choose your own combination. Make the leaves and stem using green colour strips.

  • Design 6 :

Take a light pink colour quilling strip and make a heart shape. Make 5 such shapes to make the flower. Make a yellow tight coil using half strip for the center of the flower.

So , I hope you liked my creation. Make your own designs and gift it to your loved ones. 
Happy Quilling......

1 comment:

  1. Nice concept , adds value to the gift envelopes 👍👌🏼

    ReplyDelete