Sunday 17 November 2019

Quilling with resin designs



Hello friends,

     Let me show you something very beautiful which i enjoyed doing it.
For details on resin and its mixing method  refer here.

I have made two quilling  designs .


  • For the first one , I have used 3 mm quilling strips. I have made an open heart shape using three strips ( pink colour ). Apply fevicol and allow it to dry. Make a few marquise shapes using one quilling strip( blue colour ).Select a mould ( I have taken a box cap ) which fits your quilling design. Once the resin mixture is ready , pour a thin layer of it into the mold. Then put the quilling design. Fill the mold with resin completely. Allow it to dry for 24 hours. I have used dark blue colour for the heart design resin.

  • For the second one also I have used 3 mm quilling strips. I have made a flower with leaves. Here I have used yellow colour quilling strips. Make 10 tight coils each using one quilling strip. Make a single tight coil ( Brown colour ) using one quilling strip for the center of the flower. For the leaves make three to four marquise shapes using one quilling strip each. Take the mould and stick the coils ( flower and leaves ) as shown in the above picture. Pour resin and allow it to dry for 24 hours. I have used light blue colour for the flower design resin.


Use you creation and make your own designs
Happy Quilling....

3 comments: