Sunday 9 December 2018

Quilled Name Plate


Hi friends,

This is my latest quilling creation. I made this art piece to gift to  one of my close relations. This is a Quilled name plate for her new house. I gifted  on the occassion of house warming function.
The name ( besuge ) is written in Kannada language which means joy. It really feels very happy to do quilling art work  in your own language. You can implement it in any language.

  • Take a Kg cardboard of desired size.
  • Write the name with a pencil.
  • Give an outline using quilling.
  • Fill it up with the suitable shapes.
  • You can also decorate with some quilling flowers.


 Hope you all like it. 

3 comments:

  1. i read your post such a knowledgable post.

    read my post wooden name plate for home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot . I do take orders for name plate. If interested please reply back .

      Delete
  2. I thank you because the article has told me something new. You can also read our blog : Wooden nameplate

    ReplyDelete