Saturday 15 December 2018

Christmas Special


Quilling Santa Clause and Christmas Tree.

Hello friends,

         Wishing all my friends a very Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year. I have made this Quilling Santa Clause and Christmas tree for my entry in the Indian Quilling Challenge Group IQCG # 54. I have used three colours to complete my Project. I am very happy to participate in the Indian Quilling Challenge Group. 


For the Quilling Christmas Tree , I have made a cone using green chart paper.
Make some marquise shape coils using dark green colour and stick them in a systematic pattern.
Decorate the tree using some balls , bells , stars etc....
Make a base for the tree using 10 mm brown colour quilling paper. Make three tight coils and stick them together.

For the Quilling Santa Clause I have used mainly red and white colour quilling papers.
For making Quilling Santa Clause refer here.
Hope you like my creation.
Happy Quilling.....

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful. . Thank you for playing along IQCG #54

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute project.. Thank you for joining us at IQCG.. Hope to see you soon..
    Love
    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww.. what a cute Santa, Archana and the Christmas tree is amazing. Very detailed quilling. Thank you for playing along at IQCG, wish you a very Happy New year. Hugs~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot and wish you a very happy new year. Happy to be a part of IQCG

      Delete