Saturday 24 June 2023

Rashi Devatas - Bhaga Devata - Mesha

 Hi Friends,



     Signs are called "Rashis" in Sanskrit. The nature of the signs, what they do, and the demigods behind them, who control them, are vastly described in Vedic astrology. There are 12 Rashis. I am making the devatas ( doll ) of these 12 Rashis. 

The first one is Bhaga Devata - Mesha Rashi. 

I have taken a few pictures of the doll . Let me share:


  • For the face I have used 12 quilling strips ( Peach colour ).
  • One tight coil and three open coils . Attach all the coils.
  • For the legs I have use 4 quilling strips . Make a cone. 
Let me show how to make the animal ram:



  • Each coil is made using 10 quilling strips ( brown colour ).
  • Make three open coils using 10 mm strips. 
  • Make two tight coils using 5 mm strips. 
  • Attach all the coils as shown.
  • For the face make a cone shape using 5 strips ( 3 mm ) .
  • For the legs make a cone using 2 strips ( 5 mm ) .
  • Each horn is make using one strip ( 10 mm). Make a bend cone. 
Attach all the parts to complete . You can decorate the idol with jewellery accessories.






No comments:

Post a Comment