Saturday 9 May 2020

Quilling Floral Art

Dear Friends,



I made this unique Floral Art for a  very special occasion. For my parents Anniversary. As you can see,  I have tried to quill some tulip flowers.
First you need to draw the design on a white cardboard , after that you have to colour it. You can choose your own colour  combination. I have coloured green for the leaves . For the flowers , I have choosen 7 different colours. You can either use crayons or colour pencils.



Then you need to select the quilling strip which matches with the coloured flower. I have used 5 mm quilling strips for this.
Place the quilling strip in a vertical manner .
Make sure you stick the strips only for the outline of the flower. You should not fill up the whole flower. Refer to the picture.



I have  made a cardboard frame ( white colour ) for my beautiful Art work. You can  add designs to your frame as well.
I hope you liked it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment