Sunday 30 September 2018

Quilling Table Top



Hi friends,

  In this post , I am sharing a unique Quilling Table Top .  For this I have used only two colours of quilling strips ( Red and Green ). I have used 5mm dimension.

  • First you need to take a Kg cardboard ( desired dimension ).
  • The theme I have used is  a red floral bouquet.  
  • Attach two quilling strips ( red colour ) and make a coil.
  • Make 5 - 6 such coils. These coils form the petals of the flower.
  • Place the coils in a vertical position to form a beautiful flower. 
  • Stick some pollens in the center of the flower.
  • Make 5 to 6 flowers to finish the bouquet.
  • Make marquise shape ( green colour ) to form the leaves.  
Once complete , frame the beautiful quilling art and gift to your loved ones. I made this wonderful  art piece to gift my husband on his birthday. I hope you all liked my creation.

1 comment: