Saturday 9 September 2017

Quilling Door Hanging



Hi friends ,

    I have tried to make something unique using quilling. I have made a quilling door hanging using CDs. I am sure each one of you must be having CDs which are unused. You can use those CDs and make a beautiful door hanging or wall hanging.
For this quilling door hanging , I have used different colours 3 mm quilling strips.
  • Take an unused CD.
  • Draw the design you wish to make
  • Make different shapes using quilling
  • Stick them on the CD
I have used six CDs to complete the door hanging.
The pictures of the CDs ( 1 to 6 ) are shown below:

CD 1 and 2


CD 3 and 4


CD 5 and 6


After decorating all the CDs with the quilling designs, you can stick it to a border and the door hanging is ready. 
Hope you all liked this creativity .

No comments:

Post a Comment