Sunday 21 June 2020

Quilling Doll series - 3

Hello Friends,


Here comes two more quilling dolls which is a little different from the earlier dolls.
To make the face and body of the doll , you can refer to my earlier posts. I have made a hat for this doll.
The hat is made using 3 mm quilling strip. Make a tight coil , then make a small cone shape in the middle. This will form the hat for the doll.
I have made straight hairs for the dolls.
For one doll , I have made yellow colour dress and for another doll , I have made green colour dress.
On the doll dress ,  I have cut some floral shapes ( using paper )  and stuck on it. You can also use floral punch for making flowers.

I hope you liked these cute dolls.
Watch this space for more.....

2 comments:

  1. Excellent illustration and artwork. I have been following this blog for few years now. Tremendous improvemens. Keep up the innovative ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your wonderful support always .

      Delete