Saturday 29 April 2017

Quilling spiral earrings



Hi friends ,

            In this post I am showing a different and simple quilling earrings. This earrings can be made as a stud as well as a hanging. My daughter gifted me this beautiful earrings on my birthday . Thought of sharing with you all.
It can be made using a single colour quilling strip or dual colour .
You need 3 mm quilling strips for this.
Here we have used two colours ( Red and white ) quilling strips. 

The steps are shown below ( Step 1 - 8 ) :
 
 The final earrings will look like this . You can decorate it using kundans.


One more single colour stud which I mentioned above is shown below:


You can decorate this also with colourful kundans.
I hope you liked this earrings .


1 comment:

  1. This is nice simple , different and nice looking good job 👌

    ReplyDelete