Saturday 18 March 2017

Floral Quilling wall hanging



Hi friends,

        Now that I have shown you how to make a variety of earrings , jhumkas etc, lets explore other quilling benefits . In this post I am  showing you something which can be used to decorate your wall.  I hope you know what I am talking about , Yes !! it's  a beautiful quilling wall hanging. The theme used for this wall hanging is only flowers , flowers and flowers.
As I have shown in my earlier posts how to make different types of shapes flowers (Please refer to the link). 
 The same concept I have used for this wall hanging. I have made different types of flowers and decorated on a straw mat. You can also decorate the flowers on a cardboard as well. You can make the flowers of any size based on your choice.

The basic steps are shown below:

  • First you need to take a straw mat and attach the borders to it. This will also make it stiff and look beautiful.
  • I have used only 3 mm quilling strips of different colours to decorate the wall hanging. 
  • Make different types ( colours ) of flowers and arrange it according to your choice.
  • Stick the flowers using fevicol.
 As you can see in the picture , I have made tear drop flower , marquise flower , petal shape flower , heart shape flower and a curved marquise flower.
  • Make some leaves and stems using green colour quilling strip.
  • Make a beautiful pattern and your quilling wall hanging is ready.

                           
As you can see , I have made each of these quilling flowers using two colours to  make it look more elegant and beautiful.

I hope you liked my creation of this. Please share your views .

No comments:

Post a Comment