Sunday 25 August 2024

Krishna Janmashtami Special


 Hi Friends,



           Wishing everyone a very Happy Krishna Janmashtami . On this occasion I have made a Fabric Doll of  Sri Krishna . I learnt this beautiful Doll by Mrs Vidhya. When I saw the fabric dolls , I was tempted to make one . I saw the post about fabric doll workhop on facebook . I contacted Mrs Vidhya for further details. She taught me from the basics of fabric doll and how to create it. I learnt a lot during the workshop. Thanks  a lot Vidhya ❤️ for teaching me this wonderful art 👌 . 

The fabric doll is very different form Quilling doll . Here the face is readymade. And the body you need to stitch using cloth. All the parts of the doll has to be stitched to one another and to give strength to the doll you have to used wire. You can decorate the doll as per your wish using necklace , kundans , mirrors etc.. Very excited to make another doll . 

Planning to create more Fabric dolls . Keep watching for more...


No comments:

Post a Comment